When Life Do It Yourself Tree T-shirt
Wondering what to do with all those extra t-shirts now that you are filling your closet with When Life? Here is one idea!
What You Need:
Plate (for this kids tee, I used a small dessert plate. Just depends on how large you want your tree to be).
Chalk (or something light that can be wiped off)
1. Make sure the back of your t-shirt is ironed out with no wrinkles.
2. Position the plate on the back center of the shirt taking into consideration how far down from the neckline you want to cut out to be.
3. Draw a circle around the plate (trace) with the chalk.
4. With you chalk, draw the trunk at the bottom center. While drawing the trunk on either side, move up and draw branches. Don't make the branches too think or else they may fall apart.
5. Don't forget you will be cutting out the blank spaces all around the tree. You will NOT be cutting the actual tree itself. Keep this in mind while making your branches.
6. Once your tree is all cut out, gently wipe off any excess chalk on the back of the shirt.
**Helpful Hint** - You can place something like a board or magazine inside the shirt behind the design to keep from cutting the front of the shirt.
Viola!!! Cute! Cute!
Lots of love,