Let me preface this by saying this is not my recipe! I got this from the Delish website as something I wanted to try out with the kiddos.
I like to try new dishes to see if they will end up on the, "Tried It and Didn't Screw It Up," Pinterest board I have :)
It made the cut!
S'mores Peeps Dip
3-4 packages of ghost Peeps
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream, warmed
Mini chocolate chips
Graham crackers, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In the bottom of a square baking dish (I used a 9 inch pie pan), spread out the chocolate chips and pour the heavy cream on top.
3. Cover completely with a single layer of ghost Peeps. I ended up only using 3 packages on mine.
4. The faces on the Peeps are going to melt off when you bake them! So, place the mini chocolate chips over the mouth and eyes.
5. Bake until the chocolate has melted and the ghosts are golden, 8-10 minutes. My oven decided 10-12 was best.
6. Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping.
This reheats well the next day in the microwave :)
This was such an easy and cute dessert to make with the kids! Lots of things for them to do that aren't too disastrous :) If I don't mess this up, you won't either!