When I saw this recipe on Amanda Waltman's Instagram, @amandakwaltman, I knew immediately I wanted to make this with the kiddos! Amanda is the gorgeous blogger behind The Brilliant Balance, an Austin-based travel, food, and lifestyle blog. Her blog is beautifully curated and I love how her recipes are so "do-able"...just like this one we are spotlighting today.
This is a fun alternative to the traditional Santa's cookies and milk we all leave out every Christmas Eve. But, even if you choose not to go this route, you will not be disappointed in how delicious this bark is. Plus the kids had a blast sprinkling (I mean more like dumping) all the cookies, candies, and sprinkles all over the melted chocolate. This is a fast and fun recipe you and your littles are sure to love.
Milk and Cookies Christmas Bark
16 ounce package of white candy coating
Mini chocolate chip cookies
Mini red and green M&M's
Large sheet pan
1. Place parchment paper on pan
2. Melt the candy coating according to package directions.
3. Pour melted candy coating into pan and smooth out.
4. Press cookies into melted coating. We used almost the entire bag so there would be a cookie in every piece.
5. Sprinkle M&M's and white sprinkles all over.
6. Let set in fridge. I let mine set for about 2 hours.
7. Cut or break into pieces and store in airtight container.
These also make super cute gifts for neighbors, family, and friends!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!